Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:30:46 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:45:59 -0500, "kovicky" kovicky@[unlisted]
wrote:

I have a Sylvania Superset model # RPK708 CH03, chasis # 27P1-02. I'm
starting lose focus and see 3 seperate colors (blue, red, and yellow). Is
there a minor adjustment I can make or a part I can replace to fix this.
I'm not exactly sure where to start. Recommendations would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Just googled this...it's a NAP Sylvania, meaning it's fairly old, I
think. I can't understand that the convergence rings may have moved by
themselves, because it's difficult enough to get them separated when
you want to, but... ?

Tom

Hmmm...based on my memory being jogged by another post here, maybe
some bell convergence magnets have fallen off, due to their respective
attachments getting old?

Tom