Larry Jaques

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:25:37 GMT, John Chase
calmly ranted:

Andy Asberry wrote:

Rex, I apologize for high jacking your topic but I would like input
from the same group of responders.

Problem: Auto boom boxes. You know. The ones who pull up beside you at
a stop light and rattle the change in your ashtray.

Solution: Just once, OK every time, I would like to hit a switch and
shatter the side glass in his car. Rear, of course, we don't want to
injure anyone.

I'd rather have one that would blow out the speakers...... from up to 100 yards
away.

A side effect of that might be deafness in the ears of the person in
the car with the boom box. Is that a bad thing? evil grinne

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites