Colin McCormick

This is probably terminal as a few people have mentioned.
However, on the Line Output Transformer (the one with the
big EHT cable which goes to the top of the tube), there are
usually two controls. One labelled Focus, the other SCREEN.
Leave SCREEN alone, but you may like to try adjusting Focus,
while displaying a test card. Sometimes poor focus can also
upset the convergence, hence the three colours you are seeing,
but adjust for sharpest focus. On large screen sets, there
may even be two focus controls, one for the centre of the
picture and one for the edges.

It's unlikely to have enough to rectify your problem, but
it's just about the only thing you can try without more
knowledge of TV repairs.

Use a well insulated screwdriver and keep your hands out
of the set while making the adjustment.

Colin

kovicky wrote:

I have a Sylvania Superset model # RPK708 CH03, chasis # 27P1-02. I'm
starting lose focus and see 3 seperate colors (blue, red, and yellow). Is
there a minor adjustment I can make or a part I can replace to fix this.
I'm not exactly sure where to start. Recommendations would be
appreciated.

Thanks!