Jim Levie

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:37:04 -0800, Walter Harley wrote:

"Leon Heller" wrote in message
I cut copper laminate for making printed circuit boards by scoring it
deeply on both sides with a Stanley knife and then snapping it.

PCB laminate also cuts very easily and cleanly with snips, if you first
warm it up with a heat gun.

Or you could get a carbide tipped scoring tool from a building supply
store. It is commonly available for scoring Formica type laminates. It'll
last about forever, on in my case until I misplace it and then can't find
it...

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.