Glenn Lyford

I do have the capabiity to make quality cast iron or aluminum castings
large enough for the saw,. however I am leaning towards a saw made out
of weldments,

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/ba...mpbandsaw.html
http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/bandsaw/saw1.html

http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/band/index.html

I thought I had a copy but I can't find it right now.

Typical Gingery, mostly bolted construction, some
welding. All belt drive. Looks like something you
could toss together with stock on hand. If I find
my copy I'll try to find & mention any critical
measurements or adjustments, but since you've already
built one bandsaw, and have an existing H/V to use as
a reference, I suspect you'll do fine. I suspect most
of what you want to know is shown in the second link
anyway...

And no, I've neither made one nor know of anyone who has.
--Glenn Lyford