Gunner

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:25:00 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:13:34 -0800, Sunworshipper
calmly ranted:

I started with a nicer variation of that when they moved in - "Please quiet
your dog". No change.
Maybe the big lighted version would be nice when they have a backyard party
coming up

Complete with sprinklers which go on (accidentally watering the
neighbor's yard, too) as the party starts and go off when the
party ends? Bueno.

Don't forget the strobes. You can hook them up to the Barkstopper
gizmo, so when the dog barks, the strobes go off.

Now that's a good idea ! Bright lights aimed at the neighbors' house
when the db is met. That just might work for me. No way that I'm going
to say it just right in spanish with a sign.

Try "Calma Su Chingando Perro Ahorita!" Close enough, eh?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
close enough....... G
Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill