mac davis

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:10:52 GMT, Ralph wrote:

thanks, Ralph..
interesting/bizare/tech site!

Sorry should www.lylejamieson.com

Ralph wrote:

Try www.lylejamison.com

mac davis wrote:

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:16:30 -0600, "vernon"
wrote:

You can make your hollowing tools from a 3/4' steel bar crilling a
hole in the end for a tool bit which can be bought from Grissly for a
couple of bucks. They are steel bits ground round on the tip like a
scrapper. Put this bar in a piece of pipe and you have a hollowing
tool for little of nothing. You can even take the other half of your
steel bar and drill a hole at a 45 degree angle and use the same bit
and you have a boring bar you can use to hollow under the lip. Look
at Jamison's website and he gives you all kind of good information.
You can make two hollowing tools for less than $20.

Vern

Vern... this sounds like something I need info on... do you have the URL?
I googled "Jamison" and got like 35 pages of links.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing