Carl Byrns

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:12:07 -0600, "Rex B"
wrote:

I have a new neighbor behind me, who has transformed our quiet area into a
noisy one. The primary culprit is a miniture pinscher that barks constantly
whenever anyone is in sight. Our lots are 1 acre or larger, but all I have
to do is step out my backdoor and that shrill bark is a constant until a few
minutes after I get out of sight.
I bought one of those ultrasonic Bark-Stoppers, but it doesn't seem to
bother it much, although it did at first. I think that's a good idea, but
needs a LOT more power. Any idea where I could get a high-power ultrasonic
noise generator? Or what I would need in order to build one? I'm no EE,
but I can solder 2 wires together.
The other possiblity is a board fence along the property line. Thought
about planting a line of bamboo along the fence
And of course I'd shoot the SOB (and I get strong temptations), but it's
really the owner that's the problem. They have a "So what?" attitude about
"my" problem. Besides, it's illegal. And I'm in the county, so there is no
city ordinance.

Any other suggestions?

Tell the dog owner you are going to pound the **** out of him the next
time his ****ing dog barks.