Orrin Iseminger

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:12:07 -0600, "Rex B"
wrote:

I have a new neighbor behind me, who has transformed our quiet area into a
noisy one. The primary culprit is a miniture pinscher that barks constantly
whenever anyone is in sight.

This has been an outstanding thread. I might have to try some of the
suggestions.

How can you be so lucky that you only have to listen to one dog. Our
neighbors directly across the road from us have at least a half-dozen!
They bark constantly during the day while the both of them are at
work.

On weekends when the dogs are out and barking, the neighbors get
annoyed with them and are constantly yelling at the mutts to shut up.
I wonder if it has ever occured to them that we might also be annoyed.
I don't go away in the daytime so I have to listen to the din
constantly.

Orrin