Charlie Bress

Default In search of a belt- Sony Walkman

This may be hopeless, but I have got to ask anyway.

I have an old Sony Walkman -AM/FM/cassette- Model WMAF62.
The capstan belt has died a natural death- no more real elasticity left,
it is just a limp little thing. (The belt that is)
Don't tell me to junk the Walkman I already know that is a strong
possibility.

Amazingly there are disassembly instructions inside the case.
I have extricated the belt. But no source can be found.

I Googled away but only found one potential source at
www.partsolver.com/.

They report that the belt is not in stock and is not available from Sony.

Are there any other potential sources out there that might have some old
stock they want to part with?

Thanks

Charlie