Phil

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Here's the application. I have a jig that needs to sit on a
work top. I don't want to clamp it down (slight over kill
for the application) but I also don't want it to freely
slide about.

Snip

Thanking you in advance for your help but realizing this
doesn't relieve me of a proper thanks at the end.

UA100

Try these links:
http://www.unitedsilicone.com/sheets.htm
http://www.cshyde.com/COHRlastic.htm
http://www.acmerubber.com/polsheet.htm
http://www.acmerubber.com/silsheet.htm

Look in the Yellow pages for die cutters
or gasket makers, there is a good chance
you can score some scraps big enough
for your project.

Once you get your material try 3M spray
adhesive. An industrial adhesive supplier
will have 3M or other brands of transfer
adhesive in a variety of widths. A plus on
the silicone sheet it is available in (Delta) gray...

Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com