Tom Gardner

Simple effective solution!!! "Photon Torpedoes" Just have a high-powered
photo flash unit on the seat next to you and as soon as you get eye
contact --- Let'em have it. Especially effective at night on the freeway
but works well at a stop light. Don't worry about being chased, they will
be blind for a while but a good idea to change routes. (Don't do this
yourself...I'm a trained professional)

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
Rex, I apologize for high jacking your topic but I would like input
from the same group of responders.

Problem: Auto boom boxes. You know. The ones who pull up beside you at
a stop light and rattle the change in your ashtray.

Solution: Just once, OK every time, I would like to hit a switch and
shatter the side glass in his car. Rear, of course, we don't want to
injure anyone.

Assignment: What frequency would have the desired effect and how do I
build it.

I can hear the little pimple faced prick now talking to his buddies,
"Man, I just cranked it up and it blew the window out!"