Brian Henderson

On 30 Dec 2004 16:45:10 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Do they still do the large-item free-shopping (I mean, garbage pickup)
twice a year? Any idea when that is?

I wish they'd have a free large-item pickup around here. When we
replaced our sofa, a friend said they were going to pick the old one
up so we left it outside next to the garage and it was gone the next
day. It wasn't until a couple weeks later that we found that someone
else had taken it out into the orange groves and slept on it or
something and it's since gotten rained on and ruined. It's too bad
because it was a nice, nearly new piece of furniture.

Now I'm stuck with this thing I have to get rid of but don't feel like
renting a truck and dragging down to the dump.