Peter Bagrationoff

Of course!

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:01:11 -0500, Peter Bagrationoff
wrote:

The heater costs $359 now and will cost $359 after the rebate. Only
difference is I am saving $200 on the installation because of the
rebate. No-brainer to me! Good deal for anyone getting ready to change
the tank anyway. Mine is 14 years old and I get lots of sediment in my
hot water even after flushing and it is not very efficient.

Make sure the price includes hauling out and disposing of the old one.

BB

wrote:

rip off. Telling you it is a great deal but if you combine the cost of
the tank they want you to get and the installer they want you to use,
you will end up spending more than you would have on your own.

I could be wrong- look into it, see what the restictions are, it may be
a good deal.

Bluesman