mac

Default LeBlond 13" Regal

I just became the owner of a 13" LeBlond regal lathe the the number on
the ways is B 9860. The lathe seems to be in good shape, came out of a
trade school, everthing seems to be tight and the gears show little
wear, I do wonder about the 3/4 hp motor though just seems under
powered. Does anyone use one of these and is it a good lathe worth
fixing up and gettting tooling for(only tooling is a 3-jaw chuck). I
don't have much invested in this lathe but just hate to see something
this good go the the scrap metal pile. Any comments would be
appreciated. Thanks Mac