Tim Wescott

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Ignoramus25901" wrote in message

I own a few Harris AM-7223 amplifiers (military surplus). I want to
sell them, maybe will keep one.

First, I would make an attempt to get the right connector. You can
download free manuals at http://www.petergottlieb.com/links.html. You could
post a link to a picture of the connector and someone just might have a
drawer full of them somewhere, or you could contact any of several surplus
dealers who are selling that amp. Google is your friend.

Vaughn

And reading the manual tells you that you need to get or build a power
supply -- otherwise it looks like a really nice amplifier. Be careful
when you're connecting that 3000V lead, though.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services