Rick

"carl mciver" wrote in message
link.net...
Go to Digikey, Allied electronics, or similar supplier. If you look

on
the base flange or somewhere on the connector you'll see a part number

that
starts with "MS" or something like that. Call up the supplier and tell

them
what you have and they'll set you up.
If not, give me the number and I'll see what I can do as far as

finding
you a mating part number.
There's a couple outfits out there, and I can't remember the names,

that
specialize is old and obsolete military style connectors. I say military
style only because they started them, and they're actually used in many,
many industries.

This is the best solution. Forgot all about them being Amphenol connectors,
and the 3 pin ones should be readily availble.....