Leon Heller

"Ignoramus25901" wrote in message
I own a few Harris AM-7223 amplifiers (military surplus). I want to
sell them, maybe will keep one. They are all supposed to be in a
working condition. They will sell much better if they have power
cords. They require special power cables, with a round plug. The power
cord receptable on the unit is round and has a few pins sticking
out. I am looking for the most practical way of making a jury-rigged
power cable for this unit at low cost. I already know which pin is
ground, which is neutral, and which is hot. The question is, what is
the most practical way of connecting a power cable.

You should be able to buy the connectors and make up your own cables. They
are likely to be quite expensive, though.

Leon