carl mciver

Go to Digikey, Allied electronics, or similar supplier. If you look on
the base flange or somewhere on the connector you'll see a part number that
starts with "MS" or something like that. Call up the supplier and tell them
what you have and they'll set you up.
If not, give me the number and I'll see what I can do as far as finding
you a mating part number.
There's a couple outfits out there, and I can't remember the names, that
specialize is old and obsolete military style connectors. I say military
style only because they started them, and they're actually used in many,
many industries.