Steve Knight

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:07:35 GMT, Marty wrote:

If you would consider other brands I would go with the DeWalt DC987KA. I
just got this off ebay for $205+s&h. Home Depot carries it I believe.
It's easily the best drill I've ever owned. It has a sold steel chuck as
opposed to most which are plastic. The chuck can be tightened and loosened
with one hand. Three speed trans 500-2000rpm, and high capacity batteries.
Also, the torque is one of the highest I believe.

dewalt has the highest over inflated torque ratings. my metabo 12v has more
torque dewalt 18v has.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes