max

The bat wings on this set are very deep, maybe 1/16 inch. The bottom of the
dado looks like an arc. The sides of the cut are clean but there is no way
to get much contact between the bottom of the dado and the edge of the
inserted shelf.
max

On Wed 29 Dec 2004 01:49:03p, max wrote in
:

Does any one have the 8 inch Avenger Dado set?
I just received mine. I am having issues. Anybody?
max

Yeah, I've got a set. Haven't had any problems with it. Maybe a little
batwingy in the corners, and the shims are a pain in the butt. If I ever
have to do a lot of dados I'm going to get a set of slotted shims or just
cut slots in these. Otherwise no issues.