Bruce Lane

In article . com,
says...

snip near-unintelligible post

Does the public school system, in these bizarre times, even try to
teach grammar, spelling, and punctuation usage?

If I had written anything that poorly in one of my previous
English classes, the instructor would have failed me on the spot.

To the original poster: Do you really think you're going to get
much help by throwing veiled insults around in your 'Subject' line,
right off the bat, and then throw more of them into the body of your
post?

*PLONK!*

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --
www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"