Larry Jaques

On 29 Dec 2004 20:10:08 GMT, Ignoramus25177
calmly ranted:

I have a serious question. I have a chain hoist and hoist various
things like generators, UPSes etc. I want some serious introduction
into safe rigging methods. I do make attempts at making rigging safe
and so far avoided accidentw, but feel that my skills are sorely
lacking. I already read DOE standard 1090, but there is not much on
rigging methods.

Seņor Thompson here has a CD which contains a rigging book.
I bought a bunch of them and they're pretty cool. Ask him
for the r.c.m. discount, too, Iggy.

http://www.plansandprojects.com/

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design