Rex B

Default OT Dealing with a nuisance dog

I have a new neighbor behind me, who has transformed our quiet area into a
noisy one. The primary culprit is a miniture pinscher that barks constantly
whenever anyone is in sight. Our lots are 1 acre or larger, but all I have
to do is step out my backdoor and that shrill bark is a constant until a few
minutes after I get out of sight.
I bought one of those ultrasonic Bark-Stoppers, but it doesn't seem to
bother it much, although it did at first. I think that's a good idea, but
needs a LOT more power. Any idea where I could get a high-power ultrasonic
noise generator? Or what I would need in order to build one? I'm no EE,
but I can solder 2 wires together.
The other possiblity is a board fence along the property line. Thought
about planting a line of bamboo along the fence
And of course I'd shoot the SOB (and I get strong temptations), but it's
really the owner that's the problem. They have a "So what?" attitude about
"my" problem. Besides, it's illegal. And I'm in the county, so there is no
city ordinance.

Any other suggestions?