Samantha BeanHead

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my message,
I am in fact primarily hoping to work with glass (I am interested in
scientific glass blowing) and I know thats not directly related to
this newsgroup but I thought that I could get some info about welding
type equipment. I guess I was really trying to get an idea of the
prices and services available in the UK for a very small
(minimal/learner?) scale user. I suppose I was hoping to save some
time by trying to get the general jist of things before I started
throwing my money around.