Don Foster

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:55:29 -0500, "Bob"
wrote:

I bought a Bosch since I had other tools by them. Got home had no
power cord. They had no more units in stock, bought a PC been very
happy.

Don

Hands down look at Bosch. Nothing else even comes close.

"Larry Wolfrum" wrote in message
I decided that it's time to replace my old low end Skil circular saw and I
was looking for
recommendations. The models that appear to be in the running a
Milwaukee
6390-21,
Porter Cable 324 or the DeWalt 369 CSK. Any and all recommendations and
anecdotes appreciated. Also, I am right handed and have been using a right
handed
saw for over 25 years. Any thoughts on switching over to a left handed
model
would
be useful.

Larry