Phisherman

Here's the correct (strange) spelling, although there are two ways to
spell it...

Qigong

I recommend the following book:

"The Way of Qigong" by Kenneth S. Cohen (ISBN 0-345-42109-4)

I taught Qigong at my church for a year, it is all slow movements and
much easier than Tai Chi. There are thousands of exercises, depending
on what you want to treat. I now rarely use drugs, although I don't
rule them out either. Water(!) has cured my low blood pressure.

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:39:30 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

Google did not help with QuChong back exercises. Can you
elaborate?