Kathy

"JTMcC" wrote in message

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
Lil' Dave posted for all of us....

had to have permanent meter loop installed vice a temporary. This
provides
power to the water well pump (30 amp breaker two phase), and a 120V

GCFI
outlet (20 amp one phase) for the home contractor subs.

There is no two phase power. Single or three phase.

There is such a thing as two phase, but it's pretty uncommon these days. I
believe it's still in use a few places back east. It used to be more

common,
in the early days of electrification.

There's a little 2-Phase left around Philly. Richmond, Hunting Park and
Northeast Philly, that I know of. And there might be some left in Atlantic
City. I have a 2 Phase motor out of an old machine. It's cool.