Tekkie

Fran posted for all of us....

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
Noozer wrote:
"Fran" wrote in message

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

My prize ****off for yesterday was picking up my shirts at the
cleaner/laundry after having asked them to please replace a lost collar
button on one shirt when I left them off. I glanced at the shirt to

make
sure they'd done it and saw that the button they grabbed to sew on was
about 50% larger in diameter than the other one. When I pointed that

out
to the clerk she didn't seem to think it mattered, and said, "So what,
it works doesen't it?"

And you can't put on your own button???????????????

I regard that as being both lazy and deserving of being ****ed off.

Not everyone can sew.

I assume you can change sparkplugs, etc... and never pay anyone for any
services that you could do yourself? Must be nice to bake your own bread

and
weave your own carpets.

Saw this and just stepped in. Anybody can sew a button on.
May not want too, but it'll take a long time before my
wife does it for me. And no, I don't pay anyone for doing
stuff I can do, especially plumbing stuff that takes 15
minutes and cost a pittance compared to $100 for a plumber
and a week wait. Yeah and anybody can bake bread. All it
takes is a $35 bread making machine. Now weaving carpets?
Got some Navajo rugs, you know how long it takes to weave
a rug?

Yes!

Pleased to meet you George. It's simply delightful to know that there are
still some people around who haven't atrophied into a blob of do
nothingness!

Get a room & stay on topic
--
Tekkie