Barry & Nikki

Just checked my inventory. If you need ANY antennae that is 16" or less
collapsed, rabbit ears, round wire, bow shaped, etc.. for most any TV,
Radio, Walkie Talkie, portable CB, I more than likely have it because I
found out I have a bin full of that type of stuff that I was unaware just
how many were there. 99% of them are in factory packaging and most come with
the base attached as well. If you base is still on the unit then all you
have to do with most is unscrew the antennae from the base and place it on
your item. Anyhow feel free to email me a detailed description or pic and I
will see what I can do.

"Rich Webb" wrote in message
Looking to replace a telescoping rod antenna for a SWL set.

None of the "usual" sources on the net seem to carry them but the
general category is so ubiquitous that somebody must have them
available at retail.

The specific one I need to replace: dimensions in inches and (mm)

base diameter 0.276 (7)
tab width 0.079 (2)
tab length 0.354 (9)
mounting hole 0.118 (3)