Lynsey Stewart

Default No Cold water from bath tap

(Lynsey Stewart) wrote in message . com...
Hi, I have a problem with the cold water going to my bath and shower,
and before we go to the expense of calling in a plumber im wondering
if there is something we can do ourselves. The bath is in the far
side of the house, the boiler is in the kitchen, which is in the
middle of the house. The pipes which run into the house for the cold
water is coming into the house from the same side as the bathroom!
The problem is that the cold water tap in the bath is not working.
The cold water is going to the toilet, the bathroom sink and to the
kitchen sink. Why not the bath, when it comes first? We live first
floor flat of an old house.

The bath tap worked for about 6 months after we moved in. It hasnt
worked for about 6 months. Could it be related to the fact the people
downstairs moved out and no-one has moved in properly yet? (They are
doing endless renovations!!)