Nick Hull

In article ,
"Leon Heller" wrote:

This story isn't safety related, but is quite funny. When I worked for BAe
Military Aircraft at Brough some years ago they supplied McDonnell-Douglas
in the US with several wings for the Harriers they were making under
license. When the wings were offered up to a fuselage it was found that the
fixing holes in the wings and the fuselage didn't match up! It was actually
BAe's fault, and the wings had to be returned to our factory at great
expense and reworked.

Worst I saw was at Cape Canaveral, the Apollo fuel cells ($1M ea) were
wired to an external connector and the GSE had the opposite polarity -
design error. Instantly blew 3 fuel cells.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/