Forget the cheap table saw, your better off with handheld circular saw
than that junk. I do not care for a radial arm saw myself, but I have
suggestions that may help.Set the saw up so it is slightly out of level
from front to back. This will make the saw carriage slide away from
you, this is a safety matter. Remove fence, add 3/8"x 3/4"x2" spacer
blocks to the table. Put the blocks about 6" on center and replace
fence. Now you created a space for sawdust to go, you won't get build
up of dust along fence.
Use saw for crosscuts only.I know you have ability to rip but it is
dangerous.Rip with a skilsaw until you have the money to buy a real
saw.If you need to make miters or angled cuts, make jigs for these
angles and leave the saw set up at 90=B0.Check often that your blade is
square to the fence, make any necessary adjustments if needed.Use a
blade that is correct for a radial arm saw.

mike