GTO69RA4

I just got a letter saying that I qualify for a settlement in some law suit
about DeVlibiss compressors and could pick from a choice of 5 free tools.
Anyone konw what the law suit was about? I thought lying about compressor
horsepower ratings was normal. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Most of the cheap compressor companies were part of the suit. It's about
inflated HP figures (you'l' notice now a lot of .67HP compressors that used to
be 5.5+).

CH owners got $50 towards most of their product line. I ended up with two free
air hoses and a free grinder.

GTO(John)