Maverick

"Larry Wolfrum" wrote in message
I decided that it's time to replace my old low end Skil circular saw and I
was looking for
recommendations. The models that appear to be in the running a
Milwaukee
6390-21,
Porter Cable 324 or the DeWalt 369 CSK. Any and all recommendations and
anecdotes appreciated. Also, I am right handed and have been using a right
handed
saw for over 25 years. Any thoughts on switching over to a left handed
model
would
be useful.

Larry

I believe I would finish out my carpentry career using a coping saw before I
would buy another DeWalt.

--
Surely, maturity will guide one to understand
the absence of a response to personal attacks.

Maverick