Larry Jaques

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:29:04 +0800, Old Nick
calmly ranted:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:13:18 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

A developmentally delayed fellow enjoying himself at a carnival here in
Taxachusetts died this fall because some slob substituted an undersized
bolt holding on the side of the carnival ride car he was in. The bolt is
mentioned in this article.

And "The Sizzler fatality was the second amusement ride death in
Massachusetts this year. A 55-year-old man with cerebral palsy was
thrown from a roller coaster at Six Flags New England in Agawam in
May."

Seems like riding funfairs is _un_fair, if you are already suffering
from nature-inflicted debilities. Talk about kick a guy when he's
down!

So shall they indict the stupidvisors who took these folks there
instead of the Fair owners, or in addition to them?

If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked.
http://www.diversify.com Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk