PoP

Default Cheap wall tiles

On 4 Mar 2004 21:39:39 -0800, (Zymurgy)
wrote:

I never want to do a tiling job again.....

I said that after the bathroom. Fortunately I'd bought the biggest
tiles the wall would allow and I did the lot with 90.

In my mindless wandering around various DIY sheds which I'm prone to
do on a regular basis I did come across some large format wall tiles,
and that got me wondering whether this would make tiling in a bathroom
easier?

I'm sure it must do as there are less operations involved.

I also noticed in Homebase that they had packs of 4mm tile spacers.
I've been using 2mm, and wondered whether 4mm spacers would improve
tiling operations?

Though maybe those 4mm spacers are for floor tiles. Can't remember
which section they were in now....

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at
http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....