Zymurgy

Default Cheap wall tiles

PoP wrote
Wondering aloud..... (great Jethro Tull song)

Cheapo boxes of wall tiles - can anyone advise whether these are
really square and consistent?

heh. I've bought tiny terracotta tiles for the floor in the kitchen.
210 of them laid later (70-odd to go), there's a few the wrong size
and a bit bowed. After the 180'th I decided I was taking far too much
time farting around getting them perfect, when only I would notice the
odd imperfect grout line. The rest have flown down ;-)

I never want to do a tiling job again.....

I said that after the bathroom. Fortunately I'd bought the biggest
tiles the wall would allow and I did the lot with 90.

Cheers,

Paul.