Dave Jackson

I've owned the DW 368K for several years. It's the same saw as the 369
except the 369 has a composite shoe. I've also used the PC, it to is a fine
saw. No experience with the Milwaukee. I chose the DW over the PC because
i don't like the where the tube that discharges the sawdust is located.
Sometimes when cutting, the sawdust exiting the PC through the tube seems to
get blown back into my face more than on the rear discharge DW, especially
on a windy day. Although either saw will serve you well and both are a
good choice IMHO. --dave

"Larry Wolfrum" wrote in message
I decided that it's time to replace my old low end Skil circular saw and I
was looking for
recommendations. The models that appear to be in the running a
Milwaukee
6390-21,
Porter Cable 324 or the DeWalt 369 CSK. Any and all recommendations and
anecdotes appreciated. Also, I am right handed and have been using a right
handed
saw for over 25 years. Any thoughts on switching over to a left handed
model
would
be useful.

Larry