Thomas

My energy-saving bulbs have done that ever since I installed them, although
the 'ordinary' ones never have.

Thomas

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. I'm referring to the light that's attached to the ceiling, in
one of the rooms of my house. When I first turn it on by flicking the
light switch on the wall, it flickers on and off a bit for like half a
second or so, but then it stays on continuously at a constant
brightness. So what I'm basically wondering is, is this nothing to
worry about, or could this potentially one day erupt in flames, thus I
should bring in a professional electrician to examine the wiring??
Thanks!!