Don Foreman

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:33:42 GMT, Samantha BeanHead
wrote:

Hi there!

I am just hoping to start working with a propane/oxygen
welding/heating torch. I am just wondering if anybody knows of a
supplier of oxygen cylinders for this or similar purposes in the UK.
Preferably one that is reasonably priced, however I'm not sure what
the going rate for O2 is and whether there are any regulations
involved with the purchase, supply and storage of it for home users
(i.e my home is not registered as a business).
Thanks,

Samantha

Try inquiry to John Stevenson at :

You didn't say where you are, John is near Nottingham.