Default Light flickers briefly when first turned on

Hello. I'm referring to the light that's attached to the ceiling, in
one of the rooms of my house. When I first turn it on by flicking the
light switch on the wall, it flickers on and off a bit for like half a
second or so, but then it stays on continuously at a constant
brightness. So what I'm basically wondering is, is this nothing to
worry about, or could this potentially one day erupt in flames, thus I
should bring in a professional electrician to examine the wiring??
Thanks!!