Tim Douglass

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:31:52 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

One of these days I want to get one of those laser flummies I've heard
about. You're supposed to be able to shoot them at the road and measure
the temperature difference between the black road and the white stripes as
you fly by. Whee.

That should tell you whether or not to expect black ice.

Are we a coupla dorks or what?

Weeellllll.... Could be, I suppose. Does the fact that I just added an
18GB SCSI drive to my tower (drive #6 in that box) just because I
found a very fast drive for under $15 tell you anything? Maybe add the
data that I am actually phasing out that machine and moving everything
to a faster box, so I really need *less* storage on it than it
currently has. I buy SCSI stuff just because it is so much fun to set
the ID and watch it all work. Never that easy for EIDE stuff.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com