stuart noble

Default Power planes

Huge wrote in message ...
"Roger Mills" writes:

Huge wrote in message
I have a number(seven) of doors to fit, and since I hate planing things,
what's the assembled multitudes feeling on power planes?

(In particular the (doubtless sold out) one on special offer
from Screwfix)

Can't comment on the Screwfix offering, but I've got an old B&D plane

which
works very well. Electric planes are particularly good on the end grain at
the top and bottom of the frame members.

Now that's what I wanted to hear. Where's that Screwfix catalogue?

For trimming doors a circular saw is quicker, easier, and more accurate.