Duane Bozarth

sandman wrote:

I absolutely hate Radial Arm Saws. The word ARM is there for a reason.
They're wobbly, nasty, mean, unforgiving, evil, lethal, ugly, useless.
dangerous pieces of ...

Gee, why don't you tell us what you really think????

Different strokes...

They have their uses although I'll grant that most inexpensive ones are
not very good (but, then again, a lot of inexpensive things aren't all
that good, come to think of it).

On major function has been absorbed by the advent of the larger capacity
chop saws although there's still nothing better for roughing out larger
dimension rough stock assuming you've got the saw that will handle it,
of course...I was lucky that the one I happened to find cheap when I got
my first woodworking tool was, in fact, such a beast.