Chuck

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:04:47 -0500, "Bill Gooch"
wrote:

I use the single buff system on a grinder turning at 3750, appreciate =

Why don't you just set up your Beall so you can buff on your lathe?

In lieu of that, though, I have been known to use the white diamond
and carnauba with the piece still on the lathe, though. I use a paper
towel for the white diamond, applying the compound directly to the
spinning piece and buffing with the paper towel. Then I do the same
with the carnauba, substituting a piece of old flannel sheet (works
the best of anything I've found) to buff it out.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget