William Deans

Greetings,

It is true that I could do some experimentation - and because things look
promising I will. That said I thought the first prudent step before
experimentation was to do some research and to ask the opinion of others.
This isn't a troll. It's a legitimate inquiry with some degree or promise.

Hope this helps,

William

wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:08:19 GMT, 3rd eye wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:59:48 -0500, "William Deans"
wrote:

Greetings,

Latex admixture for concrete costs many fold what cheap latex paint

costs
($4/gallon). What would happen if I just used latex paint instead?

Yes, I
know it probably won't be as good as the special purpose admixture--

but how
far off are we talking about?

I'm assuming this is a rhetorical question.

Or a troll.

You can't really be thinking of doing this, are you?

It's too bad you aren't half as bright as this kid.

http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org/ar...ceFairZone.asp