Edwin Pawlowski

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message
Sounds like the installer didn't install it properly.

I have installed hundreds of cartridge circulators (Grunds, Tacos, B&Gs,
etc) and they are all basically the same. I have probably installled more
Tacos than anything else and unless there is a problem with the loop (air,
restriction, etc.), you cannot hear them running unless you have your ear
right on it.

BTW, I have a 1974 Fiat that runs fine......

;-]

Could be, it was a direct replacement as far as fittings etc. but who knows?
It did quiet down quite a bit after some months of running though. The
Grundfos is not heard at all by my ears. I have to put my hand on it to
feel it running.

I always wanted a Fiat X-19 but every time I talked to an owner, I was glad
I passed on it.