LRod

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:41:45 GMT, "mark" wrote:

Why do people always put a (tm) after Scary Sharp? Is it the name of
something special?

I believe the original article giving it that name was posted on the
Wreck by an old-time wrecker with a wicked sense of humor. Although
the technique has been around for a long time and he probably didn't
invent it, I believe he coined the name Scary Sharp(TM) and satiricly
appended the (TM) to so indicate.

AFAIK, it's just using sandpaper glued to something flat,
right?

Uh, we try not to cut to the chase too much around here, okay.
Otherwise people will think we're just hobbyists spending lots of
money and time on tools when we could be solving the issues of world
peace somewhere.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net