Nehmo Sergheyev

- Buzz -
This weekend I plan to move my washer and dryer

I'm trying to do this the easiest way possible, that avoids an ugly
situation if I go to sell my house someday and someone says "What

moron
put a washing machine in the dining room and cut holes in the carpet.
I'm not sure others will value my change as much as I will.

- Nehmo -
The placement of the washer and dryer in a house should be considered
permanent. The carpet under the plywood or pan under the washer and
dryer is lost anyway. It's your house. Arrange it to suit your own
circumstances and needs – not those of some possible future buyer.

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *